A label printer is a piece of must-have office equipment both for an online and offline business. If you sell your productson Amazon, eBay, Etsy and other online stores, then it is a must-have tech you want on your desk.
Sometimes you have a pile of orders from your local and international customers, and you need to ship fast! A label printer serves the cause better than anything else in this category.
This tool is the answer to how you are going to get ready for shipping. To help you choose the best shipping label printer for eBay, Amazon and other online business platforms, we will try to guide you through in this write-up.
list of shipping label printer for EBay
top Shipping Label Printer for eBay Comparison Chart
Shipping Label Printer For eBay Reviews
1. ROLLO Label Printer - Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Printer | Best Thermal Printer for eBay Shipping Labels
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly...
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s - nearly twice as fast as the closest competitor. Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your business model is, Rollo label printer suits all kind of workload. Whether you print 5 or 5000 labels a day, this printer offers crystal-clear and long-lasting label printing in every situation.
Rollo thermal printer is one of the most versatile printers you will find in the market. That’s because this printer can work with almost all direct printing label. It’s also very flexible with label size, including UPS and Uline ones. Besides, it comes with free UPS labels.
This printer is compatible with most of the shipping platform like eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, Stamps.com, ShipStation, and so many.
Rollo ensures you never have to worry about the quality of the print. It meets the standard quality of all top courier services like DHL, USPS, UPS, FedEx.
This printer prints really fast. The printing speed is 150mm/s, which is twice the speed rate other competitors printers can provide – as Rollo claims. In heavy workload, when the time is limited, this machine will do charms.
To make your printing job even more comfortable, this label printer features an automatic label identification tech. It automatically detects the properties and size of your label to ensure hassle-free and faster label loading during printing.
Besides, you can use this printer for barcode, warehouse label, FBA label, identification labels, etc. The printer is designed modern, rugged and friendly for portability and to last a longer usage time.
1. Offers printing at 150mm/s. Almost two times faster than competitors.
2. Compatible with most of the top shipping platforms.
3. Work with all direct printing label of any sizes.
4. Ensures quality standard printing of top couriers.
5. Excellent customer service for troubleshooting.
2. Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer | Best Thermal Label Printer for eBay
- Print amazing black/red labels using DK-2251
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, Name badges, postage* and more.
Brother QL-800 is a fast and stylish entry-level label printer for its reasonable price. It prints in multiple sizes ranging from small barcodes to address label. It can print labels from 0.x1” to 2.4x36”.
It saves a lot of trouble when you need to print on an urgent basis. Imagine you don’t have a pc or laptop with you, but you need to print labels! You can simply use a USB 2.0 cable and the company’s USBtoGo app on your android phone to print your labels. It alsoworks flawlessly on Windows and Mac.
How about one more colour in your printed label? This printer offers black and red printing on the entire printable area of the label. The company claimed this is the only printer that has that kind of tech in its category.
Like all other Brother QL model this printer supports 9 presets of resolution. The resolution range is from 100 dpi to 600 dpi with the maximum setting of 300x600 dpi. The high resolution ensures a crisp-clear and long-lasting result.
It offers direct thermal printing means no more changing expensive ink, toners or ribbons to replace time to time. That saves a great deal of money and time.
Now let’s talk about the speed of printing. At 300 dpi this printer can prints up to 93 standard black address label per minutes.
1. High quality black/red label printing using DK-2251 pre-sized labels.
2. Convenient printing feature, no need for ink or toner.
3. Print high resolution of 300x600 dpi for better readability.
4. ‘Plug & label’ feature enables printing without installing the software.
3. Meihengtong Label Printer, 150mm/s High Speed Thermal Printer | budget eBay Shipping Label Printer
- This thermal label printer can be use for Windows (XP/7/8/10) based on (TSPL/EPL/ZPL/DPL) print command. It also compatible with Mac. -- (Driver link: http://en.gzmht.com/?thread-23-119.html) and...
- High Speed Printing at 152mm/s, Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.The double side hole design reduces the risk of overheating caused by high speed continuous...
Meihengtong Label Printer comes with a really affordable price with very high-speed printing.
It features advanced direct thermal printing technology so you won’t need any ink or cartridges. Continuous high-speed printing sometimes can cause over-heating issue but don’t worry. Meihentong label printer comes with a unique double-side hole design that prevents any possibility of over-heating damages. It also benefits the longevity of the thermal printer.
With a maximum printing width of 4.25 inches, the printer can print with any thermal direct label. This unique feature can save you a lot of money.
It is suitable with big shipping platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy. Meet their standard 4x6 and 4x4 label size. You can also use this printer to print barcode and id labels, warehouse labels, bulk mailing addresses and many more.
If all those features don’t blow your mind, they provide an excellent customer satisfaction policy that will please you. If you are not satisfied with Meihengtong’s printer or have any compatibility issues just throw them an email, they will take care of the rest. I personally love that kind of assurance.
It works with all versions of Windows computer. The only downside is it doesn’t work on Mac.
1. Fantastic highspeed printing at 152mm/s.
2. Direct thermal printing technology.
3. Can work with any thermal direct label.
4. Unique design to prevent overheating damages.
5. Exclusive customer satisfaction policy.
Shipping Label Printer for eBay Buying Guide
That simple line: Time is money! And in business, that line is more significant than anything else. Obviously, you don’t want a printer that prints slow.
Read the specifications of the printer before buying and check the printing speed. The speed can fundamentally impact your productivity.
Always check for a printer that can print in higher resolution. Higher resolution printing is necessary for proper labelling.
When the package goes to the courier, you don’t want them to be confused with your illegible printed label that doesn’t meet the official standard.
In general, 200 dpi is considered okay in most of the cases, but you might need 300 dpi for some purposes.
Thermal printing has numerous advantages. First, you don’t need to change the ink cartridges regularly.
With no need for cartridges room inside the printer, it helps the size of the printer to be comparatively smaller and lightweight.
When you need to print continuously in bulk amount thermal printer will help you with speed and time. Another great feature of thermal printing is cost-efficiency.
Printer Size and Mobility:
When you choose a shipping label printer, look for something that sits on your desk while you feel comfortable about it. The size must not be too bulky or too small.
Most of the label printer gives you that advantage about size comparing to all-in-one/old label printer. If the label holder sits inside the printer, it might be a bit bigger but provides the facility to hassle-free label management.
The small size means better mobility. So, consider whether you need to move your printer frequently around your home and workplace.
Usage of Labels:
An ideal label printer should serve all your printing necessity. You don’t know when you are going to print using which sort of label. So, size versatility is an essential feature to look for. Large size is recommended as it can go with a versatile range of label.
Labels from specific brand sometimes can cost a little extra. That’s why using a generic label is an excellent way to save money.
So, when you choose the best printer for eBay shipping labels, select one which can print using generic labels.
Though it doesn’t affect productivity that much, but you should know; there are printers which use fan-folded stacks and some use sticker rolls. And then there are printers which use both. Go with your personal preferences.
All the three printers reviewed here are almost better suits for regular online business as well as local businesses. Obviously, you are the best judge of your own needs. I hope with our guide and reviews it will be easier for you to choose which one is the best label printer for eBay according to your personal necessity.
All these printers are ready to deliver excellent speed and crisp-clear label printing. You just need to consider how much you are willing to pay for your label printer and which platform (Windows/Mac) you are going to use with. To boost your online business and productivity order one today.