With the advancement of technology, artists as well as photographers are using printers to print on watercolor papers.
Watercolor paper has gained much popularity among artists in the last few decades. There are two primary advantages of watercolor paper over other types of paper.
First of all, watercolor papers come in different textures. And secondly, these papers have less acid-content compared to other types of paper. This way your final art will not discolor over time.
If you are an artist who wants to experiment with watercolor papers, you are at the right place. This blog will talk about the best printer for watercolor paper in the market.
List of Watercolor Paper Printers
Printer For Watercolor Paper Reviews
1. Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink; Cartridges described as Compatible, Re manufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at...
- Professional ultra HD photo quality get brilliant border less prints upto 13 inches X 19 inches
This printer comes with auto ink-usage detection. It is referred as Dash Replenishment. After activation, this feature will track your ink level and automatically place orders for you.
If you intend on using your printer heavily, you will need to replenish the ink frequently. Getting informed about your ink storage will save you the embarrassment of realizing you have one important image to print but have ran out of ink.
You will get ultra HD photo quality using this printer. You can print borderless images which can have a dimension of up to 13 inches X 19 inches. It comes with separate Claria HD ink, which includes separate Red and Grey inks, that ensures the printer covers a wide color spectrum.
You can place this printer right beside your desktop or laptop as it is 30% smaller than its previous models. If you have to print a bulk of papers, hit the print button and sit back. All your papers will come out and drop on the rear-tray that can store up to 500-sheets at a time.
This printer is completely wireless. You can connect this printer with your Android or iOS smartphone as well as via ethernet. Moreover, you will get printed copy of your images within 27 seconds only, regardless of it being completely black and white or full colored.
1. Auto 2-Sided Printing Enabled.
2. Blazing Fast Printing Speed.
3. Ensures Enhanced Black and White Prints.
4. Easily fits on top of your Desk.
2. Workforce WF-7210 Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience; Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the...
- Get Performance Beyond Laser — the Workforce WF 7210, powered by Precision Core
This printer can produce shop-quality images of up to 13" x 19". This printer comes with Dash Replenishment feature. This feature tracks your ink availability and automatically places order for ink replenishment on Amazon.
A good practice to abide by for increased longevity of this printer is, do not use this printer with any other ink other than Epson Original ones. Using this printer with other ink providers can damage it beyond repairment. Also, only use original Epson Cartridges with this printer.
If you have to print multiple times every day and that too in bulk amount, this printer has you covered. It has 500-Sheet capacity and a 125-Sheet Output Tray. You will never struggle to setup this printer as it comes with a 2.2" LCD screen.
Using this printer, you can print from your Android or iOS Smartphone. You can also use the Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet or the NFC feature. Moreover, as this printer has a weight of only 32.8 pounds, you can easily carry it around or place it right beside your work station.
Epson frequently rolls out security patch, bug fixes, performance upgrade and feature upgrades to its printers. That is true for this particular model as well. Your printer will function the way it is designed to and you will get the finest-quality prints every time.
1. Auto 2-Sided Printing Enabled.
2. Wireless Printing Enabled.
3. Uses 80% less power.
4. Regular Software updates.
3. HP Designjet T100 24-In Printer
- Ideal for: Architects, engineering, and construction professionals working in home or small offices who need a compact, easy to use, affordable plotter in-house.
- Media Sizes: 8.3 to 24-in wide sheets; 11 to 24-in rolls.
This projector is a wide-format color printer. It can print photos and diagrams that are 24 inches wide. This printer can sit right on top of your work station as it weighs only 67 pounds. Moreover, you can also use the stand that comes with it.
This printer can give you the best shop-quality prints as it comes with one printhead and four separate ink cartridges i.e. yellow, magenta, cyan and black.
There is a misconception that the more cartridges a printer has, the better its print quality will be. But a small business doesn’t need a printer with high cartridge number. Four is enough for them.
Usually you need multiple people to setup a wide-format printer, but this particular printer can be setup by one or two people alone. This is possible because it has very easy set up manual and weighs only 60 pounds.
Once the set up is complete you can print on 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer can perform high-speed printing, completing single prints withing 70 seconds.
You can use this printer to print from your Smartphone, PC and your Laptop. Moreover, you can connect this with your device via USB, Ethernet or even Wi-Fi. No matter how you choose to connect your printer, you will receive your prints withing a minute of initiation.
1. Ideal for small business.
2. Can complete prints within 60 seconds.
3. Max resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
4. Built-in Wi-Fi.
4. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless Printer
- Upgrade your office– Replacing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968, this home office printer offers faster printing at 20 pages per minute, includes fast color copy, scan, and fax for increased productivity,...
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business...
This printer is the best in every possible way. It can print 20 pages every minute. You can conduct faster scans or colour prints as well as fax your document instantly.
You can connect this printer with your Android or iOS Smartphone or your laptop. Also, you can operate this printer remotely using the HP Smart App. Using this App, you can scan and print any document from a remote place. Moreover, you can check your available ink level on the go.
This wireless printer can automatically detect if your ink-level is running low and send replenishment orders to Amazon using the Dash Replenishment feature.
If you choose to print your documents via your Wi-Fi connection, you will not get a sloppy print due to poor internet connection or unexpected network fluctuations. This printer can automatically detect issues with your internet connection and initiate a three-stage reconnection protocol.
You can place this printer on top of your desk or use a separate stand. You can set it up all by yourself, as it weighs 15% less than its predecessors.
Security is a big concern for anyone working with digital devices. Luckily this printer comes with basic level data encryption, password and document protection to ensure you get a smooth printing experience.
1. Made from recycled plastic.
2. Scan to Email using Smart App.
3. Print using USB Drive.
4. 35-Sheet Auto-Document Feeder.
- Take control of your print jobs—print technical documents in-house—and help save time and money.
- The most compact 24-inch printer is the perfect fit for your studio or office.
This printer is a wide-format printer that can print both diagrams and photos. It can print from rolls, ADFs and cut sheets. If you are just starting out, this model is the ideal match for you. You can print images as small as 8.5"x 11" up to 24".
You can setup this printer on your workstation or even put it on top of the optional stand that comes with it as it has a dimension of only 39 x 21 x 11 inches. The stand also comes with a separate landing area for your prints.
You can connect this printer with your Android or iOS Smartphone. You can also use a USB drive to connect this printer with your device.
This printer comes with four different 711 series colour cartridges. You yourself can replace the cartridges as this printer comes with a front-loading access.
This printer is suitable for home and office use. It is only 24 inches. You can easily place this printer on top of your desk or office shelf.
Moreover, lifting it up and repositioning it will be a one-man job as it weighs only 56 pounds and can be connected using Wi-Fi. It can also be used by architecture professionals and, engineers.
1. Perfect for office and home.
2. Weighs only 56 pounds.
3. Shop-Quality print.
4. Compact 24-inch printer.
Art has evolved over the years. How we create art and how we present art both have changed drastically. This is true for musicians as well as artists, painters and photographers.
Artists have switched to using different types of paper for producing more creative art rather than sticking to the same old white art papers. If you are one of them, now you know about the best printer for watercolor prints.