Effective marketing can drive any real estate enterprise to great success. But this only happens if you team up your marketing strategies with the best printer for real estate agents.
You see, real estate marketing involves a lot of printing. You will need an in-house printer to produce leasing, renting, buying, and selling documents. As such, the right printer to real estate marketing is like Eve to Adam; they complement each other.
We are sure that you are feeling the heat towards making the right decision in your pursuit of an ideal printer for real estate agents. If you are in that position right now, then this article is for you.
Below are some of the options you may need to consider.
List Of Top 10 Printers For Real Estate Agents
Best Color Printer For Real Estate Flyers Reviews
1. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
- Replaces the HP ENVY 4520, HP ENVY 5055 comes with Bluetooth, Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Step up and create projects at home – Print, scan, and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text using this versatile all-in-one printer
Are you a real estate agent looking for a near-perfect all in one wireless printer for your printing chores? You don’t need to look anymore. The HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer is a complete description of what you are looking for.
The device boasts of tremendous connectivity options Bluetooth Smart and dual-band Wi-Fi network. Besides, the Envy 5055 supports third-party apps such as Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and the powerful HP ePrint.
The HP ENVY 5055 comes at a very affordable price but in it, is an array of illustrious specifications often associated with more luxurious printer models. Being an inkjet design, it works by consistently and discretely spraying jets as well as droplets of ink. This ensures that speed and quality are perfectly balanced.
No real estate agent wants a printer that is too complicated and difficult to use. Well, that’s exactly what the ENVY 5055 saves you from. It features a 2.2-inch touchscreen that is conveniently placed at the front.
The monochrome touchscreen not only blends well with the elegant design of the printer but also tremendously accessible and easy to navigate. Save for the tiny size of the touchscreen, this tool is easy to use.
1. It comes at a fairly reasonable price.
2. The compact and lightweight design is attractive.
3. The HP Instant Ink Program makes running costs low.
4. It has a near-perfect overall output quality.
5. It is easy to set up and use.
2. HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- Replaces the HP OfficeJet 4650, HP OfficeJet 5255 comes with Bluetooth Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Accomplish everything in your home office – This all in one wireless printer adapts to everything your work day requires: print, scan, copy and fax efficiently with a 35-page auto-document feeder,...
Look, a printing machine that can tackle everything in your office is undoubtedly a dream come true for any real estate agent. This is what the famous HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer offers you. The machine delivers to users on every promise it makes and doesn’t ride on the great name of the company.
Imagine being able to scan, print, copy, and send a fax from a single device. you, therefore, get to save space by investing in a multipurpose printer. Besides, you save on your office budget by choosing a single multifunctional machine over multiple office equipment.
You see, the device comes with a range of superfluous features despite costing a fraction of what its competitors cost. Since most real agent printer needs are pretty basic and straightforward, the affordable price should not scare you into thinking that the device won’t match your needs.
From the packaging, the device strikes you as a compact and sleek machine, which it truly is. Yet, the considerably tiny footprint holds in it; amazing duplexing capabilities, a reliable ADF system, mono-sided copying abilities, as well as both color and monochrome prints.
1. It is versatile can print, scan, copy, and fax.
2. The automatic two-sided printing saves on paper.
3. It features a reliable 35-page ADF system for unbeatable convenience.
4. It features versatile and dependable wireless connectivity options.
5. It accommodates a variety of paper sizes.
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Upgrade your office– Replacing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968, this home office printer offers faster printing at 20 pages per minute, includes fast color copy, scan, and fax for increased productivity,...
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business...
Are you contemplating upgrading your office? Well, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer is by far the best printing machine to upgrade your printing experience and functions.
To start with, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 ensures that you centralize all your office functions in a single tool. The device can comfortably handle your printing, copying, faxing, and scanning needs. What else do you need in an all in one printer?
If your real estate agency has a high monthly duty cycle, then you don’t need to shy away from choosing the Pro 8025. It features an adequate monthly duty cycle for a range of businesses and offices. Besides, you are sure not to stay long by the machine as it boasts of a speed of 20ppm.
Again, the device presents you with a golden opportunity to organize your documents faster. It allows you to eliminate some steps when dealing with repetitive tasks. You can also sync to Google Drive and Quick Books using the Smart Tasks feature.
Finally, it features a self-healing WiFi which automatically detects any connection issues. This ensures that you stay connected for a reliable printing experience.
1. You can opt for an ink replenishment program that meets your needs.
2. The inbuilt security features keep your documents safe.
3. Self-healing Wi-Fi enables a reliable connection.
4. The HP Smart App allows for remote printing.
5. It is made from a safe and sustainable design.
4. HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All in One Wireless Color Laser Printer
- BIG PERFORMANCE IN A SMALL PACKAGE – This compact color laser printer features fastest in class first page out and double-sided printing, plus scan, copy, fax and wireless, as well as an auto...
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS - Prints up to 22 pages per minute black/color, first page out as fast as 10.3 sec black and 11.7 sec color, input tray paper capacity up to 250 sheets. Dimensions Maximum (W X D X...
If you would rather do with a laser printer, then the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All in One Wireless Color Laser Printer deserves your time and consideration. It is a perfectly reliable device and we bet everyone wants dependability in whatever they do.
The selling point of the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw is its fully wireless nature. It enables you to print directly from your smartphone using the popular HP Smart App. You can as well use your Wi-Fi network and connect it directly to your PC. The two options mean that you can now print without annoying cables and wires.
Talk about productivity and this laser printing machine for real estate agents is a productive workhorse. Firstly, it is a pretty fast printer with the capacity to print an average of 22 pages per minute. It also features double-sided printing which not only makes the pace more viable but also saves on paper.
The productivity of the device doesn’t stop at that. Instead, the device has an input tray capacity of up to 250 sheets. You can concentrate on other tasks as you certainly won’t need to refill sheets of paper into the tray.
Finally, laser machines are often associated with unbeatable print quality. It is, therefore, critical to also highlight that the device produces shop-quality prints after a process that is devoid of paper jams and ink spillage.
1. It is fully wireless hence no need for troublesome cables.
2. It features a superior paper tray capacity of up to 250 pages.
3. There are no paper jams throughout the printing process.
4. A 22-ppm speed saves time and enhances productivity.
5. Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless All in One Printer
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5 color individual ink system for great looking documents and photos and plenty of connectivity options the Pixma Tr8520 has you covered
- Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease print hassle free whether from the Cloud4, through Bluetooth5, from social Media3 or on the go
The Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless All in One Printer is arguably more pricey than most of the models reviewed here. However, it proves why it is worth every penny with its versatility, convenience, performance, and print quality.
The petite printer is popular for its out of the world quality. It is a printer that not only guarantees sharp and clear quality texts but also goes a notch higher to deliver crisp graphics.
Can you imagine what you will possibly achieve with a printer that delivers barcode prints effortlessly? To add some icing is the fact that you can conveniently use the device to print and share high-quality photos with friends and family.
The Canon PIXMA TR8520 also has a fairly good paper handling capacity of up to 220 sheets. This is split between an upright tray that contains up to 200 sheets and a rear photo paper tray that handles up to 20 sheets of photo paper.
Unlike most devices that come with small touchscreens, the Canon PIXMA TR8520 comes with a spacious 4.3-inch intuitive color screen. we all agree that such a control panel is pretty easy to handle.
1. It is easy to set up and use.
2. It features an SD card slot for more versatility.
3. It supports Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
4. The 4.3-inch intuitive screen is pretty easy to handle.
5. The XXL ink cartridges will last you for a long time.
We bet that you have probably discovered by now that one of the most essential factors to consider when shopping for a printer for real estate printing is your expected monthly duty cycle. Other factors include speed, versatility, connectivity, duplexing, and aftermarket ink/toner compatibility.
The best printer for real estate agent should practically be a good source of all types of documents. These should include client and employee forms, contracts, flyers, posters, and brochures. Since we understand that the task is difficult and time-consuming, this article simplifies it for you.