Gone are the days when lecturers and facilitators stayed rooted beside projection screens with physical pointers to guide their audience through presentations. Even more recently, speakers still stayed close to their computers to take control of their slideshows.
What makes an excellent presentation? Coordinated natural movements within your lecture room enable you to seize control over your audience, making a perfect presentation. This has only been possible after the advent of the best presentation clicker.
These simple presentation tools are a mandatory piece of equipment for educators and corporate executives. They ease your work as a presenter and make the presentation more enjoyable for your audience.
There are many options in the market to choose from but not all of them feature the same convenience and performance. Therefore, choosing the right one for the job is a tedious and confusing task. You need not worry because we aim to help you through the process.
List of Top Presentation Clickers
Top 5 Presentation Clickers reviews
1. Logitech Professional Presenter R800 | best presenter remotes
- The brilliant Green laser pointer is powerful and easy to see, even on LCD and Plasma displays and in brightly lit rooms.
- The LCD display with timer lets you manage your time with silent, vibrating alerts and controls that are easy to set and adjust–-you'll focus on your presentation, not the clock.
Anyone looking for a clicker that is visible against all backgrounds will find the Logitech Professional Presenter R800 a phenomenon. It features a strong, green light pointer ideal for a range of backgrounds. It is, therefore, a pointer that you can use on LCDs and plasma display screens.
The Logitech R800's selling point lies in its advanced slideshow controls. The intuitive controls are an excellent way to navigate through your slideshow with a lot of confidence. It features buttons that are not only highly responsive but also easy to identify by touch.
The device comes with a wireless receiver that is easy to store within the remote. The entire system thereby becomes a single unit making it impossible to lose the tiny receiver. When due for use, simply plug the receiver into the USB port of your computer and you are good to go.
The R800 model from Logitech is a breeze to use. You do not need to install any software or applications, a feature that makes installation pretty easy. Moreover, this is one of the most functional presenter remotes with a limitless range of presentation functions.
1. It features a transmitting distance of up to 100 feet.
2. It is easy to use with no software or applications to install.
3. It is ideal for all types of projection screens.
4. The ergonomic design is pretty comfortable on the hand.
5. It features an LCD timer to monitor the duration of your presentation.
2. DinoFire Red Laser Presentation Remote | best presentation remote for mac
- 【FOR BLUETOOTH & RF 2.4 GHz DUAL MODES】Super easy switch between BT and 2.4GHz modes by an independent button. BT mode can be used on Mac etc.(Not recommended for ipad)
- 【BRIGHT RED LIGHT & LONG RANGE CONTROL】 A bright red light that is easy to see against most backgrounds, long control range eables you freely move around the room: For Bluetooth range: 115FT; Red...
DinoFire is a big brand in the manufacturing of functional remote presenters. They don't disappoint with the DinoFire Red Laser Presentation Remote. The device features a range of specifications that makes it a good option for students and young professionals.
Firstly, lasers are harmful to the eyes hence should never get into contact with your eyes. The DinoFire Laser remote is relatively softer on the eyes and won't pose any serious hazard should it accidentally flash on your eyes. However, it is perfectly visible on most display screens.
Popular remote presenter brands come with either radiofrequency or Bluetooth connectivity. This DinoFire remote is different as it comes with both Bluetooth and radiofrequency. Besides, switching between the two options is easy thanks to an included one-touch switch button.
It's compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux devices. Conveniently use the Bluetooth connection for smaller rooms as well as with Mac devices. The RF connection works better in larger rooms and with all operating systems.
Another illustrious feature of this device is its long control range. The Bluetooth module features a control range of up to 115 feet. On the other hand, the RF mode features a massive 330 feet control range. A long control range allows you to freely roam the room.
1. Bluetooth and RF connection allows versatility and long-range.
2. It's easy to install and use.
3. It features a bright red light that is safer but visible.
4. It's ideal for all presentation formats.
5. It comes with a reliable battery.
3. Doosl Upgraded Presentation Remote Clicker | best wireless presentation remote
- Presentation Remote Clicker - This presentation clicker is more brighter than red laser, stronge enough to be seen clearly, even in a brightly lit room or screens. Show your charm by holding the...
- Metal Aluminum Alloy Body - Made of nickel plating metal dome and silicone keypad, give your a special confortable and smoothly touch feeling in hand.
If you are looking for a clicker with a pointer light that is strong enough for use in brightly lit rooms, then the Doosl Upgraded Presentation Remote Clicker. The presenter features a strong green laser light. That gives it an upper hand for use during the day and in rooms with a lot of ambient light.
Made of aluminum alloy with a unique metal plating, this is one of the sleekest clickers available in the market today. The keypads are made from silicone. The design, therefore, suits the trendy presentation geek. Moreover, the whole remote is smooth, ergonomic, and comfortable.
The device is pretty easy to store. Rest assured that there's no chance of losing your receiver, thanks to the anti-lost magnetic storage mechanism that the company incorporates into this device. The entire system is lightweight, compact, and makes a good presentation companion for you.
Not many presenter remotes have a battery life that is as versatile as that of the Doosl Clicker. It comes with a massive 400 mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery. Such a capacity gives you a minimum battery life of one week. bIn addition, the battery takes one hour to charge.
1. It features a versatile range of operational features.
2. The device is sleek and features an attractive grey color.
3. The compact lightweight design is portable and easy to store.
4. It features a control range of up to 330 feet.
5. The 2.4GHz radiofrequency is strong, consistent, and reliable.
4. Lefant F8 Wireless Presenter | best bluetooth presentation remote
Do you prepare and make presentations regularly? If you do, then this is undoubtedly a presenter remote that you need to consider. It is an ideal presentation tool for students, lecturers, and corporates. The device is ideal for all the common presentation formats.
It stands out as one of the few presenter clicker models with mouse scroll wheels that you can find. The mouse scroll wheel makes using the remote incredibly simple. You can easily perform page up/down operations. Even more excitingly, you can make and erase marks on essential points.
The clicker uses AAA batteries but doesn't be deceived about their reliability. It has an ON/OFF button that effectively helps to save power. Simply switch it off when not in use and back on when you need it. Moreover, it features an indicator that flickers on when the battery level gets low.
Another lucrative characteristic of this clicker that deserves mention is its sleek ergonomic design. The device fits perfectly well on your hands and guarantees a comfortable feel irrespective of how long your presentation lasts.
1. It's compatible with Mac, Windows, and Android.
2. The ergonomic design has a comfortable feel.
3. The ON/OFF feature essentially saves energy.
4. It features a mouse scroll wheel for easy operation.
5. BOBENCOOL Wireless Presenter Clicker | best presentation mouse
- ✔ 【Hand-Free and Anti-missing Throughout Your Whole of Presentation】Advance FingerRing presenter remote . Different from many clicker on market, ours’ unique finger-ring design is perfect for...
- ✔ 【Compatible With Most of Office Apps and Systems】Our Powerpoint clicker supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iwork (Keynote& Numbers&Pages), Gooles Slides, Prezi,etc;...
The BOBENCOOL Wireless Presenter Clicker boasts of a unique design that leaves your hands completely free during your presentations. It features a finger-ring design that efficiently slips into your index finger. This means that you have both hands to do other things.
Well, the finger-ring design also ensures that you don't risk losing the remote. It fits impressively on your finger to tag it along wherever you go. Therefore, there are no chances that you will leave it on the table and end up misplacing it.
Apart from the impressive and convenient design, the BOBENCOOL clicker is impressively easy to install and use. There are no applications and software to install, which means that it is a plug and play device. Moreover, the buttons are accessible and highly responsive to touch.
1. Finger-ring design is anti-missing and perfectly portable.
2. It is compatible with most office applications, formats, and systems.
3. It is lightweight, compact, and portable.
4. It features a reliable battery that lasts about a week on one charge.
5. It features a maximum control range of more than one week.
Presentation Clicker Buyer's Guide
A. Transmit Distance
While a pointer with a long transmit range will work for both small and large conference halls, pointers with shorter transmit distances will not work in large rooms. Of course, unless you want to restrict your movements to a given section of the room.
What's the most common size of your audience? Which size of the room will they most likely for in? Answering these two questions should help you know what transmit distance will work for you. You will find various models with transmission distances of between 30ft to 330 feet.
B. Ease Of Use
The main purpose of buying a flicker is to make your presentation easier and more interactive. You shouldn't try to achieve this by purchasing a complicated display pointer. Think of a remote that has easy to use controls and easy navigation. A good flicker should also be responsive.
The operations allowed by your presentation remote is equally an essential enhancer to usability. Basic operations should include full screen, black screen, previous/next page, and highlight functions among others. Imagine being able to perform all that from inside the audience.
C. Device Compatibility
While almost every presenter remote out there will work well with a Windows device, not all of them will work with the other devices. The kind of remote you choose depends on the operating system of your device.
Look, not all remotes are compatible with Linux and Mac devices but the best presentation clicker for Mac will in most cases work on any Windows device.
Devices with Linux operating systems are even more choosy when it comes to compatibility. It is, however, important to consider a model that is compatible with most operating systems. This means that you won't need to change your remote when you change to a new device.
D. Battery Reliability
You are undoubtedly going to need a reliable battery to stay on top of the game for the entire duration. Presenter remotes either use rechargeable batteries or AAA dry cells. Whichever option you choose, ensure that the battery can last you through a few presentations.
Rechargeable batteries often last for a week or so on a full charge. However, that depends on the duration of your presentations. Again, clickers with power-saving options are more ideal. These may include auto-sleep mode and power ON/OFF. Finally, go for a remote with battery level indicator to notify you when the power is running down.
There are odds that you'll have your remote in your hands for longer durations. Of course, that will depend on how long your presentations are. The right size and shape of your remote determines the rate of comfort and feel that you enjoy.
An ideal presenter remote features a compact, lightweight, and portable design. Moreover, it should characteristically feature an ergonomic design to improve comfort. A few modern models feature a finger-ring design that you slip into your index finger and use your thumb to operate.
How do you move your presentation from page to page when making presentations? Or even more fundamentally, how do you highlight essential points during a PowerPoint presentation? There's certainly no better way than using the best clicker presentation.
Look, remote presenters are a real phenomenon when it comes to making presentations. They make you mingle with your audience in a way that you cannot achieve with physical pointers. However, you need to consider the detailed shopping guide above to land a model that perfectly does the job.