Foiling is a complex process. However, you don’t need to have sleepless nights about it since investing in the best laser printer for foiling is a sure way of making the process more efficient. The right device ensures that you minimize the challenges that come with foiling.
While toner foiling is no doubt a complex process that involves using a metallic or pigmented foil via a heated die, it immensely adds an irresistible appeal to your printing jobs.
It adds a significant impact on the final piece hence ideal for a range of printed stationery or invitations. This article contains some of the most popular laser printers that will go beyond basic foiling prints to deliver exemplary printouts.
List of Top 5 Laser Printers For Foiling
Top 5 Laser Printers For Foiling Reviews
1. HP Laserjet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ve come to expect
- FAST PRINTING – HP LaserJet Pro M15w is a wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8. 1 seconds
In the HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer, you have an opportunity to meet the world’s most compact budget laser printer. It is designed specifically to target the rising micro-economy and the hordes of who run home offices.
Notably, the device is a pretty basic single-function machine that features a single input tray and takes in a maximum of A4 paper sizes. Of course, the input also accommodates a few other sizes that are smaller than the standard A4.
The HP LaserJet Pro M15w offers incredible speeds of up to 19 pages per minute. Arguably, this is good enough for any printer within its budget range and compact footprint. Moreover, it is perfectly consistent and economical like most laser printers.
The device is designed for a micro or home office. It is pretty small and you will find it attractive in the corner of your home office desk. More conveniently, the trays fold away perfectly well to leave a footprint that is as small as a stack of A4 papers.
As already mentioned, the Pro M15w is a basic machine. Similarly, its working mechanism is pretty easy hence using the machine is a breeze. It comes with 3 highly responsive buttons that are easy to identify and press. Finally, the toner slides easily in the machine.
1. The footprint is pretty small and compact.
2. The fast printing speed of up to 19 ppm increases productivity.
3. It is easy to install and use.
4. The manufacturer includes reliable mobile app support.
5. It is fairly priced.
2. HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All in One Wireless Color Laser Printer
- BIG PERFORMANCE IN A SMALL PACKAGE – This compact color laser printer features fastest in class first page out and double-sided printing, plus scan, copy, fax and wireless, as well as an auto...
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS - Prints up to 22 pages per minute black/color, first page out as fast as 10.3 sec black and 11.7 sec color, input tray paper capacity up to 250 sheets. Dimensions Maximum (W X D X...
The HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All in One Wireless Color Laser Printer is a perfect tool for small business owners and companies who intend to produce less than a thousand copies and prints every month. It is a multifunction machine that can print, scan, copy, and send a fax.
It is a comparatively smaller and more lightweight design than other printers within the price range and performance. Moreover, the running costs are also considerably lower.
The print quality that you get by owning the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw is desirable and almost shop-quality. The low-volume laser printer is, therefore, a good option for small and medium workgroups, small offices, and home-based enterprises. Does this fit what you intend to use a printer for?
Paper handling is equally a feature that deserves some mention. The HP Pro M281fd features an above-average paper handling capacity. It features an override slot that takes in a single sheet while the main drawer takes in up to 250 sheets. That means that you can conveniently stuff in up to 251 sheets at a go.
The device also has an ADF tray that holds up to 50 sheets. This helps to speed up the printing process. However, it is important to note that the auto-duplexing feature is only restricted to printing and does not extend to scanning.
1. It features versatile connectivity options.
2. The 22 pages per minute speed enhances productivity.
3. The device guarantees high-quality output.
4. The device supports and enables a USB thumb drive.
5. It features an easy to navigate touch screen.
3. HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- Uncompromising quality – Print, scan, and copy consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M148dw all-in-one laser printer, HP's best-value printer for automatic 2-sided printing
- Speed through tasks – Stay productive with an auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray and print speeds of up to 30 pages a minute from this laser printer scanner
If you consider the aspect of value in your laser foiling, then the HP LaserJet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer is a model you need to invest in.
The monochrome printer comes with a toner that effortlessly prints up to 1,000 pages. Such a feature not only helps you to save time in making ink orders but also ensures that you print much more at a stunningly lower price.
Besides, it’s vital that we mention the fact that there is a reliable range of high-performance toners that are also available.
The device meets the speed consideration for businesses and offices that value speed. It comes with a 250-sheets input tray that ensures that you can have a hands-off operation. Even more excitingly is the fact that the wireless laser printer has a convenient speed of a maximum 30 pages per minute.
You see, speed without quality doesn't mean much for anyone who values print quality. You don't need to worry, because the Pro M148w ensures that you enjoy unbeatable quality alongside the remarkable speed. Moreover, it can scan, print, and copy, making it a piece of all-round office equipment.
1. It delivers uncompromised print quality.
2. It enables a more cost-effective printing.
3. It features the best mobile print app.
4. The voice activation function makes printing easy.
5. It allows Ethernet, USB, and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
4. Brother HL-L3290CDW Compact Digital Color Printer
- FAST PRINTING TO KEEP YOU MOVING: The Brother HLL3290CDW Digital Color Printer lets you get things done with up to 25 pages per minute print speed
- ENJOY AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250 sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills...
There's no doubt that Brother Solutions is one of the most famous and reliable manufacturers of computer accessories. And, they do a splendid work with the Brother HL-L3290CDW Compact Digital Color Printer. The device guarantees excellent output for small and low-volume enterprises.
The device is not a true laser printer. It uses LED arrays rather than the traditional laser apparatus. The technology explains why the device is smaller, less costly, and lighter than true laser options.
It is worth noting that LED-based printers behave and run like their laser counterparts. Thus, the Brother HL-L3290CDW guarantees the finest quality prints despite the fact that it is not a true laser printer. Isn’t it, therefore, a device you’d be interested in trying out?
The device also guarantees competitive running costs. It prints monochrome pages at a meager 2.6 cents per page and color pages at 15.5 cents per page. The cost estimate is undoubtedly not the finest but good enough in comparison to most models in this class.
1. It provides flexible and affordable printing.
2. The 250-sheet tray capacity keeps you off the printer.
3. It is highly efficient and productive.
4. It is economical and ideal for small offices.
5. HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw Wireless Laser Printer
- Built to keep your business moving forward – Print, scan, copy and fax consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw, A wireless printer designed to let you...
- Best-in-class security – a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for...
If productivity is worth your consideration when shopping for the right foiling laser printer, then the HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw Wireless Laser Printer deserves the productivity award. The device is built to make your business move forward, and do so faster.
It is a multifunctional device that can seamlessly offer all the office functions on demand. It can effortlessly scan, copy, print and send a fax. The all in one printing machine, therefore, lets you focus on growing your business without spending much on different office equipment.
It features a customizable control panel that allows you to automate all complicated workflow procedures. Thus, you conveniently save time by saving your workflow using the control panel.
Of more convenience is the fact that you can print with a network or without a network. The device comes with an inbuilt Wi-Fi Direct feature that allows you to connect the device directly to your phone without initiating a network connection.
1. It features the greatest security features.
2. The device is pretty fast and efficient.
3. The control panel allows for the automation of complicated workflows.
4. It allows printing with or without establishing a network.
5. It features an easy to use control panel.
It’s impossible to create foiled designs using inkjet printers. This is because inkjet models do not have a heating mechanism like their laser counterparts. But again, the best laser printers for foiling should also have the required qualities.
One of the most essential features of the right foiling laser printer is the ability to accommodate the right media thickness. Besides, artistry jobs may often involve wide format papers. It is therefore vital to consider a laser printing machine that can print on A3 papers.