You are here because you are looking for a printer. But more importantly, you are here because you are looking for the best Canon Pixma printer.
You see, the craze around Canon is justified.It is a famous manufacturer of high-quality office and business equipment. Canons products stand out when it comes to quality, longevity, productivity, and performance.
As to which is the ideal Canon printer is a question that is often too difficult to answer. There are a variety of Canon Pixma printers to choose from. While almost all the models are spectacular performers, they are not the same if you take a closer look into specific features and specifications.
The journey to choosing an ideal printing machine starts with identifying your objectives. It is, therefore, important to first analyze your needs and determine what you want in a printing machine. Analyze your preferred device to ensure if it has features that can address your needs.
list of top Canon Pixma Printers
Top 5 Canon Pixma Printers
1. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless Photo Printer | Best Canon Pixma Printer For Photos
- With Wireless Connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Auto Power On/Off, a built in ADF, and Wi Fi it's easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 takes the lead in this review. It is reasonably priced yet incredibly versatile and reliable. The device is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, fax, and copy. Therefore, you do not need separate machines for each function if you opt for this excellent tool.
It is useless investing in a versatile product if it cannot perform all the functions with the desired quality and unmatched convenience. The PIXMA TR4520 lives up to the expectations, thanks to the fantastic features.
The print resolution of this piece of office equipment is conveniently high. Such a feature guarantees crisp texts and vibrant images.You will also fall in love with the limitless range of connectivity that the device brings to your business or office.
To start with, it allows unrivaled USB connectivity, like most advanced models in the market. It also enables photo printing from your smartphone, thanks to the impressive wireless connection. As if that is not enough, you have to appreciate the cloud-based sharing capabilities of this device.
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 features a speed of 4.4 pages per minute. That is equivalent to 8.8 images per minute. Look, we are honest enough and won’t exaggerate this as the best speed you can find. However, the duplexing feature of this device overrides the seemingly average speed.
1. It allows cloud-based sharing.
2. You can conveniently print photos from your phone.
3. Duplexing features enhance productivity.
4. It is easy to set up and use.
5. The device is compact and portable.
2. Canon PIXMA MG3620 All-In-One Printer | Best Canon Pixma Wireless Printer
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
Hey! Printing, faxing, scanning, and copying should never be as difficult as some companies want to make us believe. Moreover, these essential office and business functions do not need bulky machines, except for commercial purposes.
Canon reassures us of the simplicity of these functions, thanks to the introduction of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 All-In-One Printer.
The machine is incredibly lightweight, compact, and portable, but still stands up to the bulkiest models in terms of performance. It weighs under 10 pounds and small enough to fit into most carriers.
Such a feature makes an ideal product for home offices, schools, and an array of businesses. Moreover, any business traveler will like this device as a lifetime companion.
Don’t go for a printer that is difficult to install and use, only to end up leaving the device on the shelf to gather dust. Well, you won’t be taking any chances when you opt for this device. The PIXMA MG3620 features a perfectly easy to use interface. Moreover, its wireless connection mode to any mobile device is equally a breeze.
Another outstanding characteristic of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 is the quality that it delivers. This device uses the Genuine Canon Ink, which provides crisp smudge-less images. Moreover, it has a fabulously high print resolution of up to 2400x1200dpi.
1. It is easy to use and install.
2. It features superior wireless capability.
3. Printing speeds of up to 9.9 images is plausible.
4. The Genuine Canon Ink produces perfect prints.
3. Canon PIXMA TS6220 Wireless Inkjet Printer | Best Canon Pixma Printer For Home Use
- Inspire your creativity with prints that will impress; From stunning photographs to detailed documents, put the 5 Color Individual Ink System to work and never compromise on speed or quality
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease; With IFTTT (IF This Then That) support, use various web services/applications to automate printing
Are you looking for an ideal printer to satisfy your everyday printing requirements? Well, you have your answer in the Canon PIXMA TS6220 Wireless Inkjet Printer. The machine delivers on all its promises. Therefore, the device is for anyone who wants to achieve more without compromising on quality.
There's no better means to inspire your innovation and creativity than with the PIXMA TS62220. The device is ideal for the production of stunning high-quality photographs.
As you may know, it uses the unique 5 Color Individual Ink System to deliver impressive professional-grade prints. Besides, this system neither compromises speed nor quality.
Another element that is worth talking about is the admirable connectivity that is characteristic of this device. You see, the tool gives you a fantastic opportunity to enjoy unbeatable connectivity.
It connects seamlessly to a smartphone or tablet. The printing machine also allows IFTTT support. Such a level of compatibility allows use with an array of web applications and services hence a perfect way to automate printing.
The Canon PIXMA TS6220, featuring incredible resolution of 2400x1200dpi and a significant speed of up to 15ipm, is a perfect device for small business or home office. It can scan, print, and copy.
1. It is compact and ideal for small spaces.
2. The auto-duplexing characteristic saves papers.
3. It is perfect for home offices and small businesses.
4. The 5 Color Individual Ink System guarantees quality.
4. Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless All in One Printer | Best Canon Pixma All In One Printer
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5 color individual ink system for great looking documents and photos and plenty of connectivity options the Pixma Tr8520 has you covered
- Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease print hassle free whether from the Cloud4, through Bluetooth5, from social Media3 or on the go
Let’s face it! There’s not a single Canon PIXMA model out there that is as versatile as the PIXMA TR8520wireless printing machine. The machine will reliably handle all the printing needs at home or in the workplace.
It will copy, fax, scan, or print bills, concert tickets, reports, ordinary documents, photos, and assignments. What else do you need in a printing device?
The inclusion of a large LCD Touchscreen makes the Pixma TR8520 is incredibly easy to use. The screen measures 4.3 inches and features easy navigation modules through the auto-dials. It also features a memory card slot so you can efficiently scan and store.
The PIXMA TR8520 has an impressive range of media handling capabilities. So, rest assured that you will be able to print on nearly all types of materials. The connectivity of this device is even more fantastic.
You can print photos and documents from smartphones and tablets. Finally, it also allows cloud-based sharing, which comes in handy for creative business individuals.
Let's end the talk about the TR8520 by briefly talking about its impressive quality. While its speed may not be one of the best, it is an excellent tool for anyone who values quality and efficiency.
1. It features impressive speed for multiple printing.
2. It features a reliable ADF capacity of up to 20 pages.
3. The wireless connectivity provides convenience and versatility.
4. It has a massive paper handling ability.
5. Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer | Best Pixma Photo Printer
- OS compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 , Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32 bit13; Mac compatibility: Mac OS X v10.6.8 v10.913
- Utilizes Air Print, Google Cloud Print and Pixma Printing Solutions (PPS)
The Canon PIXMA iX6820 Wireless Inkjet Business Printer is arguably the most advanced Canon PIXMA model. That, therefore, explains why it comes with amazing technical features and characteristics.
The compact and lightweight design does not compromise its performance, instead they improve its functionality.The machine is a perfect way to enhance your business ideas. It has an unbeatable paper handling ability.
This machine works impressively on a variety of documents from as little as 4x6 inch mailers, to the versatile 11x17 inch spreadsheets, and as massive as 13x19 inch presentation charts. Honestly, almost all businesses will stop at that.
Such versatility does not take away any performance qualities from this machine. In fact, there is a massive enhancement. Imagine the quality that a 9600x2400 color dpi resolution will churn out.
Again, talk about print speeds of up to 14.5 image per minute. These features are ideal for anyone who values the streamlining of their activities.Being an advanced printing machine doesn't make this machine challenging to use. Therefore, expect a hassle-free printer.
Other notable features include auto power off whenever you send a document, quiet mode, and downloadable solution templates. Moreover, you will marvel at the inbuilt wireless capability that the device is capable of.
1. The auto power on feature is easy to use.
2. 9600x2400dpi guarantees the best quality images.
3. It features terrific wireless capabilities.
4. It is versatile and ideal for a range of applications.
How To Choose A Canon Pixma Printer- Buying Guide
It sounds pretty simple, but it is only easier said than done. Don’t stress yourself as we will help you through. The following are some of the most essential features to look for when you are shopping for a perfect Pixma printing device.
Look, there are no two ways of going about this. The primary function of a printer is to put images and texts on paper. While all these will depend on your target market, you can’t ignore the quality of your prints. Design companies demand high-quality images, while enterprises that require texts will do well with lesser quality.
A range of factors determines image quality. The resolution, color gamut, ink configuration, and ink density are essential factors to consider. Others include ink configuration and ICC profiles.You see, the best Canon Pixma photo printer should have a very high resolution.
While most people overlook size when shopping for a printer, that should always not be the case. Consider the media dimension sizes that you wish to produce. Or, consider the image sizes that your clients request the most.
All Canon printing machines reviewed below will comfortably produce perfect prints on photo size, letter-size, and standard A4 papers. However, larger machines will conveniently accommodate broader printing materials like canvas. Imagine a device that accommodates 17, 24, or even 44 inches! That's amazing.
Do you have a daily, weekly, or monthly print output that you intend to meet? Well, people with bulk jobs need to consider print speed. The speed of printing machines is measured in pages per minute. Choose the highest print rates if you have a lot of printing work to accomplish.
However, take note that sometimes you may need to compromise image quality for speed and vice versa. This is because most faster machines do so at lower resolutions, while slower models have high resolutions and, consequently, fantastic quality.
What are some of the materials you always print on? What type of media do you intend to start using once you acquire your Canon machine? Think about photography, short term graphics, and outdoor signage.
Still, on media handling, think about media thickness. How does your printer handle very thick media? What about thin and delicate media? These questions should help you find a device that meets all your needs.
If you are looking for a basic printing machine, then there's no harm in going for essential office equipment that will precisely print and copy. Of course, some businesses and companies are pretty comfortable with that.
However, if you are better off with a more versatile option, then it is advised to consider the available options. Modern Canon Pixma printers can print, copy, fax, and scan.
Well, that’s the end of our article on PIXMA printer models. In our review, we put more emphasis on quality, versatility, speed, and ease of use. The printing machines featured in this review will fit people of all budgets.
Hopefully, this article makes your search for the best PIXMA printer less daunting. It is undoubtedly a long article with a lot of information, but we bet that it is worth the read.